Tuesday 2 February 2010

Welcome to my blog

So I would like to introduce myself...

I am Lizzie, aged 24 and I am engrossed daily by fashion - the history, trends, designers, red-carpet moments, individual style, vintage clothes - I love it all.

I have a degree in journalism and editorial design and have recently worked abroad in Portugal on a weekly English language newspaper, the Algarve Resident, as a news reporter and feature writer for MMS publishing. My favourite part of the job was interviewing local people with extraordinary stories and backgrounds, oh and writing fashion features!

My other obsession is Portugal so I will most likely be telling you more about my second home and hopefully soon I will be able to call it my first home.

So here in my blog I will be keeping readers up-to-date with current trends, who is wearing what and who shouldn't be wearing that!

I have a monthly fashion and beauty column with the Algarve Resident newspaper and will be sharing my ideas and thoughts from my column with you.

I will also be sharing with you my journey to the next stage in my life, since working on the newspaper and having only had a six month contract (it was maternity cover) I have since returned home to live with my parents. Going from one extreme to the other is an understatement...


No comments:

Post a Comment